25 March, 2013

(The return of) Your weekly musicians' ads.

Certainly took long enough for the weirdoes to come back. Wasn't my old theory that they come out when the weather's nicer? I can't remember. Anyway, yeah, anything over 35°F is considered nice after five months of winter.

front man wanted asap! (twin cities)


We need frontman for hard rock original band
Male or female must sing really good lets go nationals!! Are you talking about the Washington Nationals or about fucking Glee?
Emails only thanks
  • Location: twin cities
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: xxxxxxxxxx

Posted: 2013-03-24, 11:21PM CDT


I'm kind of pretty much a hundred percent sure this is the same guy, he just has a different preferred method of contact.

need a bass player asap!! (tc)


Hey my my name is junior we have a professional hard rock only originals. I don't know what's more fascinating, the internet stutter or the near incomprehensibilty of this sentence.
we are desperately Seeking Susan? looking for a bass player that has good transportation good gear someone that learns quickly because we have 3 songs already Three!? we want to go to nationals So, it is like Glee. and we're looking for bass player for to go to nationals with bass player. If interest call or text ASAP Wait wait wait, rewind the tape. we want to go to nationals and we're looking for bass player for to go to nationals with bass player. Jeeze Louise.
Call or text only
NO BS!
xxxxxxxxxx
ThanksThanks You're seeing this, right?
  • Location: tc
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: xxxxxxxxxx

Posted: 2013-03-23, 4:30PM CDT


This next guy, I like.

guy with stage seeks band to stand on it. (Minneapolis)


I am a professional stagist ? and I have a stage and i'm looking for a band to stand on it. The stage is currently 5x5, ! and is made of plywood. I'm pretty sure I've played on that stage. My main genres are electronic flowerpot music, clarinet-driven dance music, SSSooo... ragtime? as well as dance-driven clarinet music. SSSooo... swing? Please enquire within.
  • Location: Minneapolis
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: xxxxxxxxxx

Posted: 2013-03-23, 10:30AM CDT


Were you born on March 3rd? (Mpls)


Looking for a band mate who was born on March 3rd. You on some sort of astrology kick there, boyo? If you have a feeling in your gut that this is something calling out to you, you are urged to reply. I have a feeling in my gut that you're missing something. I mean, if you really want to play astrologer here, you have to realize that day and month together are practically useless without the year. I mean, my birthday of February thirtieth, nineteen eleventy one is in a totally different moon-house or whatever the fuck than the guy born on February thirtieth, nineteen fortyteenth four, you dig?
Not that I'm a hippie or nothin'.
This project could go in many directions, your energy Oh, Jesus. is important to the final outcome. I'm probably a lot like you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! a solitary person, Oh. Yeah. That's pretty accurate. but I'm willing to join to forces with the right person to make something magical Christ. happen. Waiting....
  • Location: Mpls
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: xxxxxxxxxx

Posted: 2013-03-19, 12:22PM CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.