09 September, 2012

Two more I drew at the bar.

A bloody mary and a half two weeks ago.
The guitar is supposed to be a Tele with a Strat neck. The tattoos on her arm are the sigil from the Necronomicon and the Black Flag bars. And I tried like damn to give the handkerchief on her head a paisley pattern (which was a hell of a lot easier than drawing an accurate Necronomicon sigil that tiny).
A bloody mary and a half this morning.
After years of drawing women, guitars, and women with guitars, I realized I'd never drawn anything vaguely *Josie and the Pussycats* inspired, so I gave it a try.
That's supposed to be an SG but it looks more like an ESP knock off.
And dames wearing cat ears are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.