10 July, 2012

You mean to tell me that I'm just finding out about this now?

Witness the Otamatone:
Apparently, this little guy has been on retail shelves since two thousand goddamned nine and nobody told me about it. They come in black (like notes are supposed to look like) and white (which I don't know if the Japanese know what sperm looks like but, you know, the Japanese...) for a handsome price and a multitude of colors that, for some reason, are a little pricier. Apparently colored plastic is expensive in Japan. Anyway, I'm about to order one.

ADDENDUM: No, I will not be ordering one. Not with eighteen dollar shipping, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.