04 April, 2012

OK, really?

Believe it or not, this is the second time this has shown up in my inbox in the morning.Maybe it's my own damned fault. My Amazon purchases? A copy of The F Word for myself (due to arrive today), a DVD of U2's Live at Red Rocks: Under a Blood Red Sky for Georgie because she has an eternal girl-boner for Bono and I was drunk when I pulled the trigger on it, Rowland S. Howard's Teenage Snuff Film, (OK, shut up) Amy Winehouse's Lioness: Hidden Treasures for Theresa for Xmas (so, yes, I have purchased an Amy Winehouse CD, Theresa got me a strip steak and a pound of bacon from the butcher shop), an eight ounce flask to replace the one with the leak, and my new green canvas messenger bag. Is it possible that all of these things indicate that I would be interested in purchasing tiny plastic replicas of white people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.