21 March, 2012

It's about goddamned time.

Honestly, I never thought of what I do as reception but I guess it makes sense since I am sort of in the reception business and that's probably what they say I do in Russia, where this guest is from. But, yeah, initially, I thought this comment was about Georgie until I saw it was a woman - and then thought about telling Georgie that she had a lesbian admirer - and then thought I recognized the name; turned out she was the Russian lady I had checked in on my double shift, meaning that I was the only person she saw working. Nobody else was being called cute. It was me. It's been established, I'm the cute one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.