29 January, 2012

Last night's dinner.

Yesterday, Georgie brought in a Caesar salad and asked if I had anything to go with it. I told her I would think about it and left to go grocery shopping. While at the grocery store, I spotted a whole bird for US$4.50 and figured it couldn't hurt.
Once home, I prepped the necessary ingredients to shove into the chicken. Since we were having a Caesar salad, I decided to compliment that by shoving a whole lime up its butt along with red onion and red taters. I then put the bird in the crock pot with about a cup of lobster broth (to compliment the anchovies in the salad) and five tablespoons of butter and let it cook for about four hours on high.
Little John made the greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.