17 January, 2012

Last night's dinner.

I boiled spaghetti pasta in my triple lobster carcass / single chicken carcass broth and made a light sauce of diced roma tomatos and red onions, minced garlic cloves, and some fresh oregano and dehydrated basil and thyme (if I buy the fresh herbs, I never use them all before they start going purple) in olive oil. I then drained the pasta - which turned brown from the broth and retained the flavor - over the sauce to keep all that lobstery / chickeny goodness. Meanwhile, I sautéed chunks of chicken breast (some of which came out in shrimp-esque crescent shapes) and diced green bell pepper in olive oil with sea salt and pepper.
It was good if a little salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.