10 January, 2012

Is this seriously as musically related as I can get today?

This past summer, Paz de la Huerta - you know, she plays the batshit flapper that nobody really treats decently from Boardwalk Empire - gave an interview to The New York Times. And said Elvis's ghost got her rocks off.
You said once that Elvis’s ghost gave you an orgasm in his recording studio at Graceland. That’s unbelievable.
I was with my ex-boyfriend and had to beg him to go to Graceland. I felt like he was jealous of Elvis because I’ve always been infatuated by him, which is hysterical because he’s passed away.

Your ex-boyfriend, the singer Scott Weiland?
Yeah. So I went to his recording studio because sometimes the sensitive people feel him in this room, and I stood in this corner and I felt him. What can I say? I felt him touch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.