08 January, 2012

Another one I drew at the bar.

Took two g&ts. I know it looks lazy but I swear that it isn't. I kind of suck at drawing cars. As in a lot. Funny, considering the old man is an ASE certified mechanic. Anyhow, this was the third car I drew for this piece and I ultimately grew bored after I finally got a serviceable "shot" of one.
The joke is, really, that every old school French movie I watch, all the cars look the same to me. So "Pan-Euro Motors" is a nifty way of saying "I don't know where the fuck these things come from". If you can't figure out the joke behind "Nón Des Scrip", then I can't help you.
But, really, yeah. I suck at drawing cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.