05 December, 2011

Seriously?

OK, A) I'm going to get started on your weekly musicians' ads in a minute, I just want to say something first, which is B) after talking to Georgie yesterday, it turns out that I do enjoy the zombie genre. We were talking about The Walking Dead and I said that while I'm not a huge fan of the zombie genre, I like that show because it's well-written, well-acted, well-shot... just a seriously high quality piece of work. And then I said that I like Night of the Living Dead and the (Romero) sequels. I liked 28 Days Later even if the zombies ran. The more I thought about it, the more I figured that I couldn't say, Zombies aren't my thing.
So I guess I'm into zombies after all (despite my natural repellence* toward zombie pub crawls). And since I like The Walking Dead, I go to looking for last night's episode. Not out there. I IMDb it and find this:
Three months. They're calling the last episode a "mid-season finale". I'm calling a three month wait bullshit.

*Not sure that's a word but it's what my brain said so fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.