02 December, 2011

How do we end November and kick off December? By totally dropping the ball on that sort of thing.

Really kind of dropped the ball on that, didn't I? Sometimes a motherfucker just blows a red light.
Anyway, there were forty five posts in November, yielding one and a half posts per day. So how did we spend the past month of... What did I do? Eh, fuck it, let's just breeze through it.
Number of posts: 45
Posts per day: 1.5
Number of posts that were musically related: 24 (53% of total, once every thirty hours)
Number of musically related posts that were about recording: 0
In fact, I double checked: 0
Shortest post: "I'm late today because I had things to do." (8 words)
Longest post: M. Martin's Point on Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane over the Sea (2,113 words, 493 words longer than my counterpoint)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.