30 November, 2011

Thank fuck I can't play the piano.

Because if I did, I would buy this thing and a keyboard controller and just make Bladerunner and Tron music all day. And then everybody would hate me when I would just play the synth intro to "Money For Nothing" endlessly. Seriously. I would wind up driving all my friends away with big, lush pads and high-resonance filter-sweeps. And, eventually, the unthinkable would happen and I'd do some freaky Emerson, Lake, and Palmer shit and I'd have my punk license revoked and things would get uglier than that time that Bad Religion made a prog record.
OK, so it wouldn't get that bad but I'd still just make Bladerunner and Tron music all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.