13 November, 2011

Last night's dinner.

Sweet hot chicken and taters.
Tried making this earlier in the week but there was a mishap and it wound up on the floor. So, I resolved to do it better this time. I didn't exactly fuck up cooking it before, it just kind of fell. Because of gravity. And because I wasn't paying attention. I marinated the chicken in a combination of honey, Louisiana hot sauce, and Worcestershire for a few hours and then, when ready, fried it up in olive oil with cubed taters and slices of poblano and fresno peppers along with some onion, garlic, and peeled apple wedges. I ate it before Little John got here so I wouldn't have to eat in front of him. Come to think of it, what did he have for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.