17 November, 2011

Adventures in Internet Dating!

So, I'm perusing the internet dating catalog whatever and I see this one thumbnail and I click it. The photo looks a little out there and the other two? Yeah. I'm beginning to think this is a tranny. So I go back to the bio. Nothing. I look at common interests. Nothing. I look at the pictures. I keep thinking, this has got to be a tranny. (And to be honest, if this is a tranny, they're the second one I've come across and the first one was wwwaaayyy more convincing. Even Little John thought so.) But I'm trolling these pictures hard, looking for an Adam's apple or something when I spot it. See if you can see what I saw.
Roll your mouse over for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.