31 October, 2011

Last night's dinner.

Saturday night, I told Georgie that if she wanted to pick up a few things, then I could make tacos on Sunday.
Georgie's not a huge from-scratch kind of gal, so she went and got salsa (even though I could've made it). The meat was seasoned with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and fresh garlic, then topped with diced onion and chopped cilantro. On the side were black beans and green chilis topped with shredded cheddar, salsa, and sour cream. Georgie wanted her tortillas simply heated up and soft (as shown on the left). I fried and folded my tortillas into shells in some extra-virgin olive oil (my plate, obviously, on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.