26 October, 2011

Last night's dinner.

That's a pair of mahi-mahi fillets done in sea salt, black pepper, butter, garlic, and lemon pulp (I've decided that I'm through with this squeezing the juice out bullshit and now I grate the pulp into the recipe - for one thing, it yields more flavor and for another thing, I'm not tossing out perfectly good pulp).
On the side are some egg noodles with carrot and celery slices in a sauce made of butter, milk and parmigiano-romano. I thought I had put too much milk in, so I continued to cook the sauce over high heat while constantly stirring to keep the milk from scalding. It came out pretty tasty. I topped it with black pepper and sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.