28 September, 2011

Last night's dinner.

Last night, I was in the mood for the usual fare and so I tried something a little different but nothing I'm not familiar with: A grilled chicken salad. I started off by hard boiling an egg while I made some honey mustard, essentially I blended honey and mustard powder. That didn't really work, I don't know why I thought it would, so in the end, I blended some brown horseradish mustard in. I fried the chicken in olive oil with salt, pepper, and Old Bay, with the honey mustard to be applied last. While that was frying I fixed up the salad with spinach, tomato, onion, green bell and pablano peppers, as well as cheddar and parmigiano cheese. I then sliced up the egg and chicken and then drowned the whole thing ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.