17 September, 2011

I'm late today because it's supposed to rain tomorrow so I went for a bike ride today.

And let me tell you: A couple of the intersections around Cedar Lake could be marked a little more clearly.
Anyway, I also re-found Lee's Liquor Lounge. I can't recall having been there, though I have a vague recollection of being there once right after I first moved to Minneapolis. Who knows? Everything was drunken blur back then because there's only one fluid appropriate for drowning the creeching of harpies in: Alcohol. But then I saw the Elvis shrine in there and thought for sure that She Who May Not Be Named had taken me there as she had an unhealthy obsession with Elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.