29 September, 2011

Cool, uh, something, Alert.

In the video to the left, there's a clip from...
How do I explain this? OK, so there's this series of five films called The Cremaster Cycle. Don't bother trying to pick them up on DVD because rumor has it - yeah, all I have to go on is the Wikipedia entry, therefore it's a rumor - that only twenty box sets were produced and were sold for a hundred grand a piece. Don't worry, though, because you're not missing anything: virtually nothing happens. (I might be lying with there as I've not actually seen the movie, but it's an "art film" so I'm probably not that far off.)
Anyway, it should be noted that in the third installment that the 2nd Degree of the Order which I can't tell you what the fuck that means because there are no screenings of the flick scheduled for 2011 are played by Agnostic Front and Murphy's Law. So sit back, relax, and enjoy footage of two hardcore bands never getting around to playing an actual song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.