17 August, 2011

Last Night's Dinner

Lemon-lime fried chicken breast with tartar sauce and a side southwestern home fries.

The chicken was seasoned with Old Bay (I swear by that shit, man), mixed ground peppercorns, some butter, and (of course) lemon and lime juice.
The tartar sauce was from the night before and really, I don't want to see what happens to it over more than one night so I decided to use that as a dressing.
The home fries were simple: I cubed a tater and fried it in some olive oil with salt and pepper until brown and then added diced red and green bell peppers and onions close to the end of the cook so as not to blacken them.

Oh and this has nothing to do with last night's dinner but I think I just found a photo of Katy Perry that is legitimately hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.