23 August, 2011

I've got nothin' this morning, so watch a video about Hüsker Dü.

Some snotty motherfucker that looks like Flea is sitting outside the office right now. He got on my bad side right away on Sunday by impatiently jamming on the door bell. Really. It's a pet peeve of mine and it's gotten to the point that I've actually started telling people upon greeting them at the door that they just have to ring it once.
But, yeah, not a lot to report. I'm sure once things die down a little around here I can back to recording on the reg. In the meantime, though, I've been busying myself with rewatching Urotsukidoji for the first time in years and watching the sequels for the first time period. Pretty twisted.
Also, made a number of revisions to the mermaid and harp piece I came up with at BFI this past Sunday. You can check out the progress by clicking this link.
But, yeah, I got nothin', check out this video about Hüsker Dü, a renown Minneapolis punk band. Note how wimpy the Minnepolis sky line looked in the mid 80s from 2:57 to 3:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.