12 August, 2011

It's Friday: Let's Piss Off Keith Morris!

This week, we're going back to the old school version of Fridays. Remember when Fridays weren't about actual anger or malice and were actually about silly little things I notice? Like the very first Friday? I thought that in the "Just Can't Get Enough" video, Dave Gahan looked like Steve Albini from certain angles? Remember how I once typed up fifteen hundred words on the goddamned Wuzzles? Yeah. Not angry. Just silly. So, in keeping with that, I'm going to say I don't really want to piss off Keith Morris. Also, if this is supposed to be more than an uncanny coincidence, I am really late to the party.
Now watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.