30 August, 2011

I know, I know, it's nearly noon.

Hectic morning this morning; it is hell week after all. State Fair traffic on top of school tour and transplant traffic on top of use-'em-or-lose-'em vacation days traffic on top of on top of impromptu stay extensions thanks to earthquakes and hurricanes on the east coast on top of the busiest travel month of the busiest travel season of the year.
Now, after a half hour of more bullshit, I am returning for a second paragraph, forgetting what it was that I was getting at in the first paragraph. Actually, more like the first pair of sentences, but you feel me, right? It's a slow music day today, so why don't we just relax and watch some videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.