04 August, 2011

Have you ever wondered what goes on in Greenland?

Today I was going to write about Tentacle Grape, the soda-pop for hentai* enthusiasts. Then I somehow got sidetracked and found myself looking at the Köppen Climate Classification and then found myself looking at Greenland. I don't know why.
But remember when we had our fun with Wyoming? This is really kind of the same thing. Do you want to see the capital and largest city in Greenland, Nuuk?

Click to enlarge.
That's it. That is the capital of an entire country. Go to its Wikipedia entry, look at the pictures of the University of Greenland and the Nuuk Art Museum. The place is tiny.
I kind of want to go check it out.
Problem is that I don't speak Greenlandic.

* Not even the Wikipedia entry is safe for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.