04 July, 2011

Your Weekly Musician's Ad


High School Female Sax Quartet

Wait. What was that?

High School Female Sax Quartet

One more time? I'm not quite sure I got that.

High School Female Sax Quartet

OK, slow down.

High School

OK.

Female

Got it.

Sax

Rrriiiggghhhttt.

Quartet

Still not getting it. Break it down for me one more time.

High School Female Sax Quartet


Date: 2011-06-29, 6:57PM CDT
Reply to: comm-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org

We are an all-girl saxophone quartet called Xxx XXXX. So, what I'm reading here is that somewhere in the world, four saxophone playing teenage girls decided to get together and start a band. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time envisioning the concept. We are just getting started and would like to play as many gigs as possible. I gotta tell you, I would go to these gigs. I would go to these gigs not because there are high school girls (I'm not that pervy) but because it's a saxophone quartet. Four saxophones. Four of them. In the same place at the same time. That they're all being played by high school girls only adds to the novelty factor. We play cover songs such as bohemian rhapsody, If nobody else here has had trouble wrapping their brains around the concept of a saxophone quartet so far, imagine "Bohemian Rhapsody". Now imagine it being played on four saxophones. what a wonderful world, Imagine "What a Wonderful World". Now imagine it being played on four saxophones. my girl, Imagine "My Girl" being played on four saxophones. sir duke, Ad nauseum. etc. Compensation is not required. We would be willing to fill a 30 to 60 minute slot at a festival or to open for an act. I have to start a band for the sole purpose of having a high school girl saxophone quartet open for us. Thank you! I mean, I'm really having trouble with this idea.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.