08 July, 2011

It's Friday: Let's Remind You What I'm Capable Of and to What Lengths I Will Go!

OK, YOU'VE ALL BEEN SAVED. YOU CAN THANK J-DO FOR PUTTING A WORD IN THE BOX. I WILL NOW DISABLE THE AUTO PLAY FUNCTION.
BETCHA CAN'T FIND THE PAUSE BUTTON, BITCHES!

I SWEAR TO DAMN THAT IF YOU DON'T PUT A WORD IN THE BOX, I WILL PUT THIS SONG UP EVERY DAMNED FRIDAY.
So we've come to the end of another week, mon petit illiterati, and I'm stuck for ideas again. As I mentioned two weeks ago, SD&A could use your help because I so don't want to resort to just bitching about work. Or Republicans.
All you have to do to help out is think of that one time that one band said or did something really stupid, remind me of which time it was that which band it was said or did that thing and then I'll take care of the rest. It's as easy as putting a word in a box.
Just to illustrate how easy that is, this is the second Friday of the month; let's have Sherman set the Wayback Machine for the second Friday of the month from last year when I needed the same assistance. What happened? The infamous "Kenny Post of 2010" happened. The guy (who, as turns out, goes by Kenneth and not Kenny) actually found that post and had some pleasant comments regarding it. Seriously. And you know what? I didn't have the idea to write that post. Contributing Author Adam gave me that idea. You have that power, too, my little illiterati. You know where it is? Inside you. Deep, deep inside you. So deep. And it's hard to get out, I know it's hard, with how and deep it is inside you, but when it comes out, it feels so good, doesn't it? Let your power come out all over the place, my little illiterati.
And put a word in the fuckin' box already.

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.