03 July, 2011

I didn't draw anything at the bar today.

My usual bartender wasn't there; she had the day off. This other guy? Yeah, he was cool but it just wasn't the same vibe so I had my two g&t's, ponied up for my tab, and got the fuck out of dodge.
Also? I did this to myself:

Why? Because mohawks are cool, that's why.
But, yeah, took the Takara out for a spin around Lake Calhoun, got sweaty, got my exercise in, blah blah blah. Still no idea what I'm doing about dinner tonight; I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Tweaked a mix or two this morning, too; anything to get away from fucking Prairie Home Companion. But now? Now I'm out on the patio, sipping on a bottle of chilled Cabernet Sauvignon, wondering how in hot holy fuck I don't have Billy Squier's "The Stroke" anywhere in my record collection. That's a mandatory song for every human being's record collection; how the fuck do I not have that? Measures must be taken to correct this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.