08 July, 2011

Consider my teen years officially sodomized behind a dumpster and left without cab fare!

Somebody finally did it. But could they keep it hidden from me? No, they couldn't. And what did my dumb ass have to do? Find it. Fucking find it. I wasn't even looking for it and I found it. I didn't even know it existed until five minutes ago and I found it. Now there's a funny smell coming out of my computer and I feel really really grody.*
* Granted, that could be from the left over pizza I ate for lunch but fuck you, it's this abomination.

2 comments:

  1. I can't understand how I made it a 1/4 of the way through that before I shut it off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a funny smell start coming out of your computer?

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.