13 June, 2011

Your Weekly Musicians' Ads

Remember this guy from three weeks ago? Yeah, something told me that this was bound to happen...

DRUMMER NEEDED ASAP To Play 6/11 & 6/13 (Minneapolis, MN)


Date: 2011-06-11, 9:49AM CDT
Reply to: XXxxxxxxxx@mcnallysmith.edu

Drummer bailed last night, No shit? show is on Monday, Tonight. rehearsal is tonight.

If interested, PLEASE help out.

To hear the music:
http://www.reverbnation.com/xxxxxxx Yes, I changed that link. < this contains the 4 songs of the set on Monday night.

Email me back, ASAP and I'll give you more details.

  • Location: Minneapolis, MN
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx


Need an acoustic guitarist or sax player. (Wayzata )


Date: 2011-06-11, 4:06PM CDT
Reply to: comm-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org

I need to hire a guitarist or a saxophone player. Uh, kind of two completely different instruments. And by "kind of" I mean "shouldn't have to point out that those are" You will be performing (street musician for the day) Oh. OK. Now I got you. in front of my Wifes new shop in Wayzata sometime in early July. Oh! Now, you see, that's nice. We don't get a lot of representation here for the thoughtful husband contingent. That's nice. Nice change of pace. I would prefer a Latin jazz type beat, but i am open for suggestions. Yeah, maybe a little samba, a little bossanova, yeah. This could work. So her shop is what? Maybe like a Brazilian type joint or... If you know any Swiss songs What? If you know any Swiss songs that would be great, Well, Switzerland is, you know, in a completely different hemisphere so... but I think a Latin, Spanish beet OK. Come on. I gotta take that one.

Pictured: Beets.
OK, sorry, no I got you. You were saying?
If you know any Swiss songs that would be great, but I think a Latin, Spanish beet should be fine. Nevertheless, The new shop is called Monique of Switzerland, and will have a Swiss persona.


  • Location: Wayzata
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.