12 June, 2011

I'm late today because some prick stole my bike.

I've yet to scan my art from the bar today because some prick stole my bike. Apparently, the prick asshole son of a bitch took the time to figure out the combination to my lock; no, I didn't leave it at the combination, I made sure to twist it the requisite half dozen times and make sure it wasn't close to the combo. Somehow, though, the asshole outsmarted my lock. And you know? Not too bummed about it. Because after all of the times I told you that the brakes on that thing sucked, I'm just waiting for the guy to take a downhill. I wish I could be there when he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.