06 September, 2010

Your Weekly Musician's Ad

EST. MUSICIAN SEEKING OTHERS TO CREATE ORIGINAL MUSIC.. (Minneapolis)


Date: 2010-09-04, 12:04AM CDT
Reply to: comm-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org


It's crazy. No shit? I have been playing in town and around for a while..have songs on TV shows, awards, have quite a history. Way to go there, Modesty McHumblestein.
I want to form a group of random instrumentalists and vocalists "Random?" As in "any goddamned one will do"? to create a new sound...jam sessions, if you will...I have always been the front person. How did you just swing a group effort back around to you? I want to see what happens with a group of great musicians. No metal. Fuck you. No beginners. I will be honest about the process. Just real good musicians. Just trust. I'm starting to think you're drunk.
I want an experience through music with others Who's been blowing sunshine up your ass? and I want to take that to the next level and eventually play out. And by that last part, you mean "do what bands are supposed to do in the first place".

I sing and play guitar, violin. Have xylophones, metalaphones, hand-drums, guitars. I would love to have some original instrumentalists, songwriters, singers, to join and see what we can create.

  • Location: Minneapolis
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.