26 September, 2010

You know your day is fucked when you wake up to Throbbing Gristle.

I mean, I like Throbbing Gristle but they're not exactly discussing bluebirds on your shoulder or anything. I mean, I've told y'all about Throbbing Gristle before, right? For those of you unfamiliar, strap your ass to the chair for ten minutes and prepare to be brain fucked.
ANYhoo, yeah, woke up later than what I like. We're talking 1000CDT.
After I get done with my pick-up shift today, I'm going to get back to yesterday's unfinished drum program experiment. So far, I've played with a few variations: half speed, double speed, octave down, blah blah blah. I have a feeling that no matter which way I go, the drums will be too busy.
Jesus, I've got nothing.
I'm actually trying to locate a simple .mp3 host service because it seems a rather fruitless endeavor to just tell you all about what I'm doing without you hearing it, doesn't it, now? It looks like I'll have to stick with archive.org, where I haven't been in a while. Though I'll have to really scour the site to see if I can upload things on there privately for streaming, so far as I know, whatever you upload goes public and I'm afraid that a two minute recording of drum loops out of context will be silly for those unfamiliar with SD&A.
ANYhoo, in my attempts to entertain you, my little illiterati, I have attempted to locate a streaming copy of Mclusky's "Gareth Brown Says" for your pleasure to no avail. Sure, there's a myspace video, but the sound quality is subpar at best. Today is just full of failure.
Jesus.
Do I have any funny pictures or some shit for you to look at? And then, you know, we'll be good? Because, you know, I brought the funny, I didn't let you down, blah blah blah, right?
Here's a picture of Darth Vader driving a suped-up dune buggy.
Speaking of Mclusky, I really should get on that record review, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.