14 September, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

Urgh.
Tuesday.
I'm just going to warn you, I've got nothing so I'm about to start cleaning out the circular file. We need to have a Tuesday feature or something. How about some... SPAM POETRY!?

Octave, the tinkle of that also might have been heard. "Gentlemen and ladi
the slope with shells.
There they stayed, while the blue lines quivered and fell back
through the forests on that short winter's afternoon,
dragging their wounded from the stagnant waters. But many were left
to die in agony in the solitude. Like a tall emblem

of energy, General Sherman stood
watching the attack and repulse, his eyes ever alert. He paid no heed
to the
How about a... - NSFW - COMPLETELY NSFW DESCRIPTION OF HOW TO MIC A RACK TOM!? - NSFW -
Or, if we want to stick on the NSFW tip, how about we... - NSFW - LOOK UP ALL THE SEXUAL TOPICS ON WIKIPEDIA WITH DECENT GRAPHIC REPRESENTATIONS AND MOCK THEM!? - NSFW -

How about the... RECORDS I STILL HAVE TO GET AROUND TO REVIEWING!?
  1. Mclusky Do Dallas
  2. T.I.T.S., Throughout the Ages and Second Base
  3. The Decemberists' "The Rake's Song" single
  4. Rick James, "Mary Jane" and "Cold Blooded" singles
  5. Gospel Gossip, Sing Into My Mouth
  6. Disappearer, Winter Sessions (four song demo) (You really ought to hear it.) I already reviewed it.
How about a... PHOTO OF PATTI BLAGOJEVICH I DOCTORED TO LOOK LIKE A RECORD FROM THE INFERRED SUGGESTION FROM MY FRIEND RANDALL!?
How about the... THE GRAPHIC I WAS GOING TO USE IN THIS POST!?
The Tinora Men's Choir

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.