16 August, 2010

Your Weekly Musicians' Ad

This week's ad so completely wrote itself that I didn't even have to break out the orange text.

sounds like a train (no)


Date: 2010-08-15, 4:33PM CDT
Reply to: xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org


I'm in the process of moving out of Alaska. 22 years old, just got my Bachelor's and want to get wasted and make some music. I'm currently in Rochester, sleeping on my aunt's couch until my sister gets married in September. I have a drummer lined up in Seattle, but then I thought, why not Minneapolis? I play 'punk,' I guess. My main influence would be The Gun Club. Strongly rhythmed, sped up country with angry sounding vocals is what I do. Band would be called The Alt. Country Blues. www.myspace.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I need a drummer who isn't flashy and has no problem with excessive drinking. I've never been to Minneapolis but if you're interested I'm sure something could be worked out.

  • Location: no
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.