10 August, 2010

Oh, fuck. It's Tuesday.

Like every Tuesday, I've got nothing. Not a damnable thing. So here. Look at this picture of Kirk and Spock eating fish tacos.
No. I'm totally serious about the not having anything. Let's see... I met a fetching Amerasian bird named Berlin last night. I went to bed with dry shorts but she left behind her Zippo which was cool until I found it was broken. I think maybe it needs a new flint.
So now I have to learn how to change a Zippo flint.
Oh. OK. Well, that took all of forty seconds. Well now I have to buy flints.
Aren't you glad you read all that? Because I'm sure glad that I wrote it!
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.