04 August, 2010

I mean, just look at it.

Fuck you, man, if I had one of these things I would make nothing but eye-bleeding-migraine-inducing shite-techno-hop all fucking day. You can't tell me you wouldn't, either. Look at that thing. It's beautiful and it looks like something out of The Fifth goddamned Element or something. I don't how much it costs. I want it. I want it and I want to fuck on it. And not so I can see what kind of music my balls make when they slap against her ass, either, no, but just for all the goddamned lights.
And then I'd have to Windex the hell out of it afterward. Gotta keep shit lookin' sharp.
I mean, look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.