01 August, 2010

Got motivated.

Tracked vocals today. There are still plenty of tech issues (as always) but thanks to Janis, I now know that my bathroom is fairly soundproofed. I'm going to keep at things until I decide that I might need to retrack some things. It happens.
At least now I know that I don't have to be uptight about screaming down here; just the same, I think the better part of my screaming days are over as my voice doesn't hold out like it used to. Be on the look out for the new EP soon (but no promises as to the delivery date) over at KRAKOA's catalog. Anyone interested in rough mixes (who can keep they damn mouth shut / keep from file sharing) can email me and I might let you in on a listen. No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.