24 July, 2010

It's Lasagna Night

Listen, there wasn't a post today because I wanted to get to Aldi before it got too crowded in there. By the time I was done with all my running around, it took a couple hours (and when I was halfway into practicing) before I realized I never posted. So this is the post.
Also, remember: This is the last week that you can put a word in a box in the hopes that I will try to piss off a representative of that word. The very last Friday Piss Off will be a big to-do courtesy of yours truly. Until then, start pulling words out of thin air and putting them in boxes.

3 comments:

  1. How many times may I put a word in the box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as there are boxes and as long as there are words, putting will be required. Go ape shit.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.