29 August, 2009

UPDATE 8/29/09: Charlie Needs A New Laptop Fund Raiser

Before anything else, there's a new KRAKOA song up at KRAKOA's Reverb Nation page, the title is "Sweet Brown" and it's about this weird racist bastard who wore an eye patch for the hell of it and made remarks about the tattoos on Boss Lady's tits. Give it a spin.
Hot fudge. Damn. Wee bit of pain this morning. Thankfully not as bad as I expected. Still, though, the only thing that would help right now is if I had hung out with McNulty and Bunk.
No, wait a minute. That would've killed my buzz. Hanging out with fucking homicide detectives, no, thank you.
Anyway, Boss Lady is gone, it's Shabbot, there's not a whole lot of work to be done today, so I can relax a little. I just have to wait for the house to clear out and then I can watch Jaws or something. For now, though, I'm enjoying the morning sunshine from through the trees in the park, so I'm a little distracted. I heartily recommend you grab yourself a screwdriver and some Lalo Schifrin tunes. It's good for what ails you.
Danube Incident - Lalo Schifrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.