21 August, 2009

UPDATE 8/21/09: Charlie Needs A New Laptop Fund Raiser

The Computer Kiwi is up to... I don't know... what is the trade-in on an IBM ThinkPad? Well, if nothing else, they love monitors over at the computer shop and those fetch about fifty beans so I guess we can call it fifty for now and hope for more. My computer, I was told, would fetch either a hundy or a fifty if all that's usable is the monitor. So, what it amounts to is that I still have somewhere between US$150 and US$250 to raise and after doing my finances for the next month, I don't know where the hell that money's coming from or how soon it'll get here.
So, still up for grabs is my Arion chorus pedal, missing the battery cover and with replacement knobs.
I'm also willing to part with my Peavey Rage 15, missing the Peavey logo plate and with replacement knobs matching the ones on the Arion chorus.
And remember, there's plenty of KRAKOA mp3s to be had, the only problem in that is that I can't email anybody any mp3s until I get the new 'puter, so there'd be a wait on that.
SEND MONEY!

(You know what else helps? Clicking these ads like fucking crazy.)

5 comments:

  1. MP3s- Over that wall the orchard is on fire

    And

    Do the 2-Step

    They sound like decent ones. Whenever you get your puter, send them out. When do I get my t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASAP, mah man. Hopefully I can get it out Tuesday, because I'll probably be drunk on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute, you already have Over that wall the orchard is on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have this one:

    I hear movements in the boudoir

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.