16 August, 2009

UPDATE 8/16/09: Charlie Needs A New Laptop Fund Raiser

The t-shirt mentioned in the post introducing this fund raiser has been claimed.
...
Um, I guess now I have to come up with a new prize for that donation level.
...
So, doo-doo-doo, about what else can I write?
...
I woke up this morning (♩ dun ♫ deh-nun ♫ deh-nun) with, of all things, "The Guns of Brixton" stuck in my head.
...
Yesterday, I was walking down the street to buy a few loosies (I was stress-smoking, fuck you) and I started internally rewriting Ice Cube's "Today Was A Good Day" using lyrics from Dizzee Rascal's "Fix Up, Look Sharp", the subject matter being about how my mom asked me earlier that day if somebody knew where I was when I was in Uptown Minneapolis.
...
Uh, so yeah, uh, I'll come up with something else for the $21 to $30 contribution level.
...
Have I cleared the graphic length, yet?
...
Huh.
...
Uh...
...
SEND MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.