16 August, 2009

UPDATE 8/16/09: Charlie Needs A New Laptop Fund Raiser

Yeah, I'm taking this thing daily because the sooner I get a new laptop, the easier life will be. Think about it: Where would you be without your computer? In today's culture, the computer is our AM/FM tuner, CD player, TV, movie theater, 24 hour news service, "help wanted" pages, and how we even write letters to one another. Some of us make things - music, movies, etc. - on our computers, thus rendering them indespensable...
Yyeeaahh, where was I going with this again? Oh, yeah, give me money so I can buy a fucking laptop.
You see, I'm looking to move up in the world from the Inspiron 1501 to the Inspiron 6000; let me show you what I'm talking about:
Comparison Method15016000
Looks:
Iron Man armor:
Reviews from owners that the author personally knows:Noted problems from owner of this particular model include: "Piece of shit that fell apart faster than a molested kid on the witness stand."Noted problems from owner of this particular model include: "Something just fucking happened to it."
Ex-girlfriend:
Birth control:
SEND MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.