09 July, 2009

Fifty / fifty shot we're getting a thunderstorm today.

Believe me, I tried today. I really tried. I eventually decided to call this one a wash and just repost one of the so-called "classic posts" from 2007. There was no July 9th post. For shits and giggles, I decided to look up last year's July 9th post. No dice. So it makes sense that I'm stuck; there has, until now, never been a July 9th post. Further, looking over some of the old material, July has traditionally been a slow month. This would explain how we go from two posts per day to struggling for one. Let's just call it a wash.
No! Let's call it a cliché! Let's do a Cthulhu Cthursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.