26 June, 2009

Thank God It's Briday

Thirty four women are AOK with the USA, which brings into question...
I'm sorry, I can't do this. Not while there's one more article on MPR about how college grads aren't taking internships and how my generation has this feeling of entitlement. It's like this, motherfuckers: Internships don't pay. Your generation didn't have student loans like my generation has. My generation has been told about the "American Dream" forwards, backwards, and sideways and we get handed this shit. You told us our entire lives about how great our lives would be if we just went to college and then when we finished college, you told us we were asking for too much. FUCK. YOU.
Initiate...
Hell with it, they're all gone. There are no winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.