30 June, 2009

Sunday's Tracking Session

A lot of excitement this weekend and, let's be honest: It's fucking nice out. I don't think it's the worst thing in the world to not spend my every waking moment in the studio. Of course, since this project was a quick one-off, it was nearly forgotten, but the cool part of it was that since I was spending time in the studio on Sunday anyhow, I literally wrote the guitar part, wrote the bass part, mapped out the drum part, programmed the drums, recorded the bass, recorded the guitar, and said, "Fuck it. Let's the throw the Moog in there." Total time from conception to finish: Two hours.

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
TrackI went the fuck outside.
X
I went the fuck outside.

MixI went the fuck outside.

I went the fuck outside.

Instrument:

Bass
Drum Kit/Program
Jaguar
Moog
Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.