14 June, 2009

I think I had food poisoning.

I don't know what it was, but yesterday during the early evening I started feeling sick and I laid down somewhere about 2000CDT. The last time I saw the clock it said something like 0400 and from there I've told you about how I kept waking up about every fifteen to thirty minutes. This morning I felt fine until about 1100 or 1200 or so, just not good at all. I came home and powered through some tracking and then had to take a nap at about 1800. Woke up about 2000 and fed the cat and found all the nasty shit I had horked up before the nap. Forced myself to eat. Felt better. Still have The Afghan Whigs stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.