16 June, 2009

Can I post distractedly for a few minutes?

You know who I should probably listen to? Wu Tang Clan. I understand dey aint nuttin' ta fuck wit'.

Sepultura. Man, I really tried to get into their stuff, but so far it hasn't worked out so hot.

Pennies. I'm counting them.

It's my day off. All I have scheduled for today is a podcast with Steve V. And I'm washing my sheets. Not much else. Therefore, I put a little whiskey in my coffee.

I'm pretty sure Kirian would dig Autolux.

I've been cooking more meals lately, not just weeks of mac and cheese interrupted by a frozen pizza.

Sometimes, Bob Dylan really does hit the spot. And I'm not even into Bob Dylan.

I have US$4.60 in pennies.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think the podcast isn't happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give Autolux a listen, any specific album?

    I took my dog Moe for a walk Monday and some guy was in his back yard jamming to what I think was the new Bob Dylan album. I am positive it was Dylan, just not sure if it was his new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just have the one right now, it's called Future Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.